Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lambert's Cafe

Here we are the 2nd of August already.  I can not believe July is already over and school will be starting in a week yikes!! The twins are still with us but are looking to be going home here really soon and they are so excited for that too. T got the okay from the doctor to be off his crutches and start to do more regular activities. He still is not able to participate in highly active sports for about two months, but he is off the crutches which was such a relief to all of us.


David's frog legs

Our buddy Randy
On our way home from the M&M summit, we took a detour and meet up with a good friend of ours from college. We meet up at Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston Missouri the place where they throw their rolls. Him and Her once lived about 25 minutes from Lambert's and never once went (I know crazy right) so this was our first time and it did not disappoint. The food was oh so good but the company was even better. Randy graduate in May and is getting ready to move to South Dakota for a job. Which makes her sad but happy at the same time. Him and Her were Randy's Dorm parents and boss so we feel like he is one of our kids even though he is a year older than me. Anyways back to Lambert's I got the chicken and dumplings which were fantastic and Him got the frog legs (yuck) which were huge. There was just so much food I was not able to eat even half of my meal. I filled up on the rolls that they were throwing around, fresh bread is my weakness. I can never turn it down it is just too good to pass up. Especially since I have cut out most breads from my diet this was not one of those days that I stuck to my diet (at all)!

No comments:

Post a Comment