Tuesday, December 3, 2013

INFLUENSTER!

So here is my new web obsession Influenster. So basically you take surveys, reviews and participate in challenges which gives you points. Then based on your activity and interests, you are sent products or coupons to get products for FREE yes FREE to review and share. So my latest box was the Rose VoxBox and let me tell ya it was a pretty awesome box of goodies. And here they are, a LINDOR truffle and some coupons (oh yeah), Rimmel retro glam mascara, Belvita Breakfast biscuits, Kiss gradation nail polish in Film Nior (grey/black), and Dr. Scholls cozy cushions shoe inserts. I apologize for the pictures, I had a heck of a time getting them on here for some reason so it looks kinda funky but oh well. 

A Milk Chocolate LINDOR Truffle


Breakfast biscuts
Rimmel Retro Glam 
Dr. Scholl's for her Cozy Cushions
KISS Gradation 3 step nail polish


I LOVED getting this box of samples from Influenster and am a fan of the mascara, it is probably going to be my go to mascara for now on!  The Dr. Scholls are nice right now, but I will be better on snowy days to help keep my feet nice and toasty warm. The breakfast bars were a nice change up with my coffee in the morning, just will not be an everyday thing for me. But they were not bad. AND who doesn't like chocolate every now and then. I mean these truffles were so good. 

If you have never heard of Influenster before now go now follow the link and check it out. If you want an invite let me know and I will be more than glad to share the love of FREE samples with you. If you received this box leave a comment and let me know what item was your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment