Thursday, January 9, 2014

words

Words are hard sometimes....hard to speak out loud.....it is hard to put into words those things you can not explain and on those days...a smile and a frown, a laugh or a growl can speak louder than all the words that you have in your mind. 


I have not been doing any sort of writing lately. No journaling or blogging and oh the shame of all shames very little Facebook or Twitter posting either. I know its not right, but I just don't know what to write. I want to say so many things, but too many times I just push them away. 

But I have enrolled in a NOVEL writing class and am super excited about it! So no matter if it is one line or a page I am going to write something every day. I will try to post my writing exercises from class on here too and would love it if you all wanted to post them as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment